Monday, 10 January 2011

Prelim Task

For our preliminary task we filmed many different shots to practice for our final piece and I feel we achieved this but improvments can still be made. We used Final Cut to edit our filming and we all had a try at the software to get used to it.

We added the music to the video by importing it to Final Cut and it was easy enough to work out by our selves. We then had to do the hard part which was alining the sound to sync with our mouths to make it look real, after a bit of work we got it to look real.

During the filming we knew we had to actually sing out loud other wise it would look fake once finsihed, so we did. We can see that it looks respectably realistic so we will use this technique in our final filming.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but your lips are out of sync with the music im afraid you are going to have to do it again